Our team of industry, product and technology experts will work with your designated staff through the phases of implementation, analysis and design, development, testing and sign-off for a successful project completion.
Insurance Technologies also offers co-development opportunities giving you the flexibility to adapt to changes in the industry and within your organization.
ForeSight can be hosted internally, on the cloud, or Insurance Technologies offers complete hosting services through a 3rd party secure data center. Hosting services can be set up as a temporary solution while an internal environment is being developed or services can be established as a multi-year contract for guaranteed service availability.
Insurance Technologies delivers consulting services, encompassing actuarial services, project management, business analysis, development services, quality control testing, software certification, training and more. Leverage our technology team, business analysts or actuarial analysts who hold years of industry and product experience to:
- Define the hardware/software configuration for internal hosting environments,
- Review product design, product implementation recommendations and provide product trending information,
- Build vs. buy analysis,
- ROI analysis,
- Straight-through processing design and more.
Though we strive to provide problem-free solutions, we are prepared and available to support our clients. We provide:
- Call-in and email support
- General technical support is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST.
- We provide 24/7/365 support for applications hosted by Insurance Technologies.
- For applications hosted by our clients, we provide second-level support.
- Web-based tracking
- We provide a web-based service for issue/bug tracking and management for both production versions of our software and client-specific versions in development to retrieve real-time status.