Most common questions regarding FireLight®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can clients e-sign the application directly on any tablet devices?
Yes, the FireLight® system leverages the touch screen capabilities and allows the capture of the client’s signature directly on the tablet device.
- Can agents send FireLight electronic applications via email to clients for electronic signature?
Yes, an agent can send an email to the client with an Internet link and the separate communication of a security code. The client clicks the link and enters the security code via the Web to access the electronic signature function in FireLight and “sign” the application.
- Can agents print applications from FireLight to give to clients?
Yes, applications can be printed from FireLight and QR codes can be leveraged to retrieve any data entered prior to printing the documents.
- Can FireLight store applications for future reference?
Yes, FireLight can store applications along with summary, history, requests, and supplemental document information for the applications.
- Can FireLight store client contact information?
Yes, you can enter and store client demographic information in FireLight.